NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF WESTERLY CREEK METROPOLITAN DISTRICT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual meeting of the Board of Directors of the Westerly Creek Metropolitan District, City and County of Denver, Colorado, will be held at 7350 East 29th Avenue, Suite 200, Denver, Colorado, on Wednesday, November 16, 2016, at 8:00 a.m.
1. Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest.
2. Public comment.
3. Approval of Minutes of October 19, 2016 Special Board meeting.
4. Treasurer’s Report.
Review and acceptance of current financial statements
5. Conduct public hearing on 2017 Budget and consider the approval of Resolution to adopt 2017 Budget, Set Mill Levies and Appropriate Sums of Money.
6. Discussion of the Strategic Planning Committee.
7. Discuss proposals received for legal services.
8. Executive Session regarding determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations, developing strategy for negotiations, and instructing negotiators (Section 24-6-402 (4)(e), C.R.S.) regarding legal services and related matters.
9. Any other matter that may come before the Board.
Following adjournment, the Board will have a work session to conduct the first meeting of the District Strategic Planning Committee.
This meeting and work session are open to the public.
WESTERLY CREEK METROPOLITAN DISTRICT
/s/ David Ungemah